Team SEWA Darts!

Welcome to Dartplayer & SEWA-Darts!


     Target Darts

     SEWA Flights

     SEWA Links
  • Home
  • Advertising
  • AvantGo
  • Downloads
  • FAQ
  • Feedback
  • Journal
  • Members List
  • Private Messages
  • Recommend Us
  • Reviews
  • Search
  • SEWA Forums
  • SEWA Stats
  • SEWA_Practice
  • Stories Archive
  • Submit News
  • Surveys
  • Top 10
  • Topics
  • Tournament_Calender
  • Web Links
  • Your Account
  • Downloads

  •      SEWA Reviews
    · Red Dragon SEWA Darts
    · Puma Legend DR5305322
    · SEWA Team Darts
    · Halex Envy
    · Blade 4
    · Laro Carbon Shaft
    · SightRight
    · Fit Flight soft tips
    · Fit shafts/Flights
    · LARO Shafts


         Our Visitors Map

         Alexa Tool Bar
    Get our toolbar!

    Personal Information: Drac0

    YIM Number: darterdrac0
    MSNM Number: [email protected]
    Location: The Land Of Oz
    Interests: Darts and darts

    [b:3eff8459e6]Life, The Universe and Everything = 42[/b:3eff8459e6]
    [i:3eff8459e6]Darts may be a 90% mental game, but it's the other 10% that forms the foundation.[/i:3eff8459e6]

    Actual User Status: Offline

    Last 10 Comments by Drac0:
  • Re: Whitlock gets Goulburn double
  • Re: That Elusive Ton77!
  • Re: The Story of Smurf, Sleepy, and Sandy Reitan-Green
  • Re: Shoot_Well -- our March Team SEWA Member...
  • Re: Jaws and Co heading Downunder
  • Re: Jaws and Co heading Downunder
  • Re: New way to submit your SEWA Practice Scores!
  • Re: That Elusive Ton77!

  • Last 10 News Submissions sent by Drac0:
  • William Cross Pro Am - Mardle out, Wade in
  • More International Talent for PDC Championships
  • Whitlock gets Goulburn double
  • Winning Practice Games.
  • From Novice to Knowledge - Part 2.
  • From Novice to Knowledge - my darting journey.
  • BDO/WDF and Dutch Settle Dispute.
  • Win a set of James Wade darts from DPA
  • General Part Australia Bound
  • Jaws and Co heading Downunder

  • Practice Games At Dartplayer - Your One Stop Dart Site Thousands of forum topics
    All logos and trademarks in this site are property of Team SEWA and Professional Dart Players At Dartplayer - Your One Stop Dart Site Over 4000 active members!
    Dart Games, Dart Practice, Keeping Score, Dart News, Dart Video, Dart Chat, Everything Darts
    Copyright © 2003-2011 by Erik McVay.
    Page Generation: 0.19 Seconds