Advertise Here

sewa darts logosewa-darts

     WINMAU

     SEWA Links
  • Home
  • Advertising
  • AvantGo
  • Dartplayer Forums
  • Downloads
  • FAQ
  • Feedback
  • Journal
  • Members List
  • Private Messages
  • Recommend Us
  • Reviews
  • Search
  • Site Stats
  • Stories Archive
  • Submit News
  • Surveys
  • Top 10
  • Topics
  • Web Links
  • Your Account
  • Downloads

  •      Our Visitors Map

         Site Sponsor

    winmau


         Dart Reviews
    · WINMAU Stratos Dual Core Soft Tip Darts
    · Red Dragon SEWA Darts
    · Puma Legend DR5305322
    · SEWA Team Darts
    · Halex Envy
    · Blade 4
    · Laro Carbon Shaft
    · SightRight
    · Fit Flight soft tips
    · Fit shafts/Flights

         Refuel
    Designed by yours truly. Made by the best! These are the darts I've played with since 2005!

    Dartplayer Dot Net :: View topic - Do you have a Darts Blog and/or website?
     Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

    Do you have a Darts Blog and/or website?

     
    Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dartplayer Dot Net Forum Index -> General Dart Talk
    View previous topic :: View next topic  
    Author Message
    davidsproull
    SEWA Superuser (S-1)
    SEWA Superuser (S-1)


    Joined: Nov 23, 2012
    Posts: 203

    PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:24 pm    Post subject: Do you have a Darts Blog and/or website? Reply with quote

    I am in the process of re-vamping my own blog and will be opening up prominent space in the right hand side bar for some links to other people's darts blogs (or sites).
    The only thing i ask is that you also put a link to my blog on your site.

    I have posted links for people in the past without reciprocation.

    OK well i know Erik has a dart's website Laughing what about anyone else?

    I'm not promising you trillions of visitors. In fact no more than 7 billion....

    Oh and the blog: Dart Board Chats
    Back to top
    View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
    Erik
    COMMANDANT
    COMMANDANT


    Joined: Jun 1, 2003
    Posts: 9887
    Location: Moses Lake WA

    PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

    Glad to see you are using it again! I think I emailed you and PM'd you on it as I was removing blogs to lighten up the site but you can keep it Smile Long as you continue to pop in here of course!

    Did you see the post on modernizing the site? Should be some big changes soon (lots of behind the scenes work right now)

    Also, don't forget there is a chance to win a set of my custom soft tip darts (only 4 sets int he world) or a set of the Winmau Dual Core darts (also softs but in 20g like mine).
    _________________
    Erik K. McVay
    Back to top
    View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
    davidsproull
    SEWA Superuser (S-1)
    SEWA Superuser (S-1)


    Joined: Nov 23, 2012
    Posts: 203

    PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

    Erik wrote:
    Glad to see you are using it again! I think I emailed you and PM'd you on it as I was removing blogs to lighten up the site but you can keep it Smile Long as you continue to pop in here of course!

    Did you see the post on modernizing the site? Should be some big changes soon (lots of behind the scenes work right now)

    Also, don't forget there is a chance to win a set of my custom soft tip darts (only 4 sets int he world) or a set of the Winmau Dual Core darts (also softs but in 20g like mine).


    Sorry, just saw your PM now. what's this you are saying about free darts??
    Back to top
    View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
    Erik
    COMMANDANT
    COMMANDANT


    Joined: Jun 1, 2003
    Posts: 9887
    Location: Moses Lake WA

    PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

    davidsproull wrote:
    Erik wrote:
    Glad to see you are using it again! I think I emailed you and PM'd you on it as I was removing blogs to lighten up the site but you can keep it Smile Long as you continue to pop in here of course!

    Did you see the post on modernizing the site? Should be some big changes soon (lots of behind the scenes work right now)

    Also, don't forget there is a chance to win a set of my custom soft tip darts (only 4 sets int he world) or a set of the Winmau Dual Core darts (also softs but in 20g like mine).


    Sorry, just saw your PM now. what's this you are saying about free darts??


    Well not Free technically Wink

    I'm giving away a set of my very custom soft tip darts (20g) made by Red Dragon for me (and maybe never produced for sale due to the way they are made being difficult to manufacture as they are hollow) if I get enough donations. Look for the post on helping the site modernize. Any $10 donation to the cost of modernizing the site (about $850) will get you entry into the give-away and some other goodies (like email addresses at the site, flights, maybe a patch even).
    _________________
    Erik K. McVay
    Back to top
    View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
    Erik
    COMMANDANT
    COMMANDANT


    Joined: Jun 1, 2003
    Posts: 9887
    Location: Moses Lake WA

    PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

    PS how are you not a superuser by now? Think I'll fix that!
    _________________
    Erik K. McVay
    Back to top
    View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
    davidsproull
    SEWA Superuser (S-1)
    SEWA Superuser (S-1)


    Joined: Nov 23, 2012
    Posts: 203

    PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

    Erik wrote:
    PS how are you not a superuser by now? Think I'll fix that!


    It even comes with an underground lair. Neato!!
    Back to top
    View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
    Erik
    COMMANDANT
    COMMANDANT


    Joined: Jun 1, 2003
    Posts: 9887
    Location: Moses Lake WA

    PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

    Funny, I get confused sometimes since I don't go to the blog sites I've created for others for free. I think yours was NOT one of mine! LOL

    A few members got them but yours appears to be your own Wink
    _________________
    Erik K. McVay
    Back to top
    View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
    Display posts from previous:   
    Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dartplayer Dot Net Forum Index -> General Dart Talk All times are GMT - 7 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

     
    Jump to:  
    You cannot post new topics in this forum
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum


    Powered by phpBB © 2001-2003 phpBB Group
    phpBB port v2.0.7 based on Tom Nitzschner's phpbb2.0.6 upgraded to phpBB 2.0.7 standalone was developed and tested by:
    ChatServ, mikem,
    and Paul Laudanski (aka Zhen-Xjell).

    Version 2.0.7 by Nuke Cops � 2004 http://www.nukecops.com




    Practice Games At Dartplayer & SEWA-Darts - Your One Stop Dart Site Thousands of forum topics www.sewa-darts.com
    All logos and trademarks in this site are property of Team SEWA and www.SEWA-Darts.com Professional Dart Players At Dartplayer - Your One Stop Dart Site Over 4500 active members! www.sewa-darts.com
    Dart Games, Dart Practice, Keeping Score, Dart News, Dart Video, Dart Chat, Everything Darts
    Copyright © 2003-2011 by Erik McVay.
    Page Generation: 0.33 Seconds